Personal Information – Aroeira Restaurant Bar
- The Aroeira Restaurant Bar with address Rua das Anémonas, Herdáde Aroeira 2820-553 Charneca da Caparica, tax number 510021247 and with the email firstname.lastname@example.org, guarantees the integrity and full compliance with the obligations under the national legislation in force. as of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (EU 2016/679)
- This statement is intended to inform users of the Personal Data Protection Policy adopted by the website www.restaurantearoeira.com. This will be applicable if users decide to fill out a form on that site, in which personal data is collected.
- The personal data collected, specifically the name, email address and telephone (optional), in a consented, voluntary and clarified manner, will only be used by Aroeira Restaurante Bar for the presentation of products and promotional offers via email or telephone. Your rights to information, rectification, opposition and cancellation are guaranteed, by simply requesting it in writing to the general address referred to in point 1. By making this request for cancellation, the data will be deleted, and will only be kept if there is a legal obligation or contractual. These data will be kept and stored for the period prescribed by law.
- The Aroeira Restaurante Bardo will take the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD. However, Aroeira Restaurante Bar cannot guarantee the absolute infallibility of the Internet and, therefore, a data breach through fraudulent access by third parties.
- Users are responsible for the veracity of the data provided.
- Aroeira Restaurante Barnão provides your personal data to external entities or third parties.
- Users may exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification, opposition and portability, by means of written communication, to the general address referred to in point 1, identifying themselves and specifying their request. For this, they must present a copy of the B.I. or equivalent identification document, duly erased and indicating “copy”.
- Personal data of minors under 18 can only be obtained with the consent of their parents or guardians and Aroeira Restaurante Bar will never use this data for purposes inappropriate for their age. The Aroeira Restaurante Bar will allow parents or guardians of the minor to exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification, opposition and portability of the data of their children or guardians.
- You can change, consult, delete, your personal data by email email@example.com